Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by "kira.wang" <ki...@xiaoi.com> on 2013/01/21 08:51:50 UTC

Can't browse the filesystem By Internet Explorer

Hi,

I have installed a cluster with hadoop2.0.0-alpha, totally 4 pc works, 1
Namenode, 3 Datanodes.
I opened the http://master:50070/dfshealth.jps page by Chrome from a remote
pc, it's all right,
However, when I clicked the "browse the filesystem", the Chrome redirect to
http://slave16:50075/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr
=master2:9000
(the slave16: 172.16.0.***, LAN ip address),
Is there any configurations in hdfs-site.xml that I need to configure to
deal with the problem, Or How?

Any answers would be appreciated, thanks!

Kira.wang

Re: Can't browse the filesystem By Internet Explorer

Posted by alo alt <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

No, since the UI redirect you to a DN:50075 from your cluster, selected
random. You can use the IP instead the dns name, or fix your DNS
settings by using a hosts-file.

Regards

Posted by alo alt <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,