Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by ram kumar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 08:52:51 UTC

Oozie workflow job is in PREP state

Hi,

I ran a Mapreduce sleep example workflow job via Hue,
In oozie UI the job is in PREP state,
while looking at oozie logs I see,

WARN ParameterVerifier:523 - SERVER[] USER[-] GROUP[-] TOKEN[-] APP[-]
JOB[-] ACTION[-] The application does not define formal parameters in its
XML definition

Can any1 help me with this

Thanks

Re: Oozie workflow job is in PREP state