Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/24 16:36:35 UTC

Updater branding

Hi all,

can anyone confirm that the branding of the update dialog has been updated?

I just tried with a local build of the latest 90release branch and saw the
old blue updater splash (this is on mac os).

Just trying to figure out if this is just me seeing this..

Thanks

-Sven

--
Sven Reimers

* Senior Expert Software Architect
* Java Champion
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* JUG Leader JUG Bodensee: http://www.jug-bodensee.de
* Duke's Choice Award Winner 2009

Re: Updater branding

Posted by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com>.
There is a nice little animated gif of stack overflow which shows you how
to do this.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/24159161/2999563

Re: Updater branding

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Re: Updater branding

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
I've done a separate pull request for the new splash images for the
release90 branch, since I'm using the web interface for doing these changes
and I don't see a way to do cherry picking there:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/605

Gj

Re: Updater branding

Posted by Thilina Ranathunga <r....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Updater branding

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 9:54 PM, Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've been offline for some time so haven't been following your excellent
> progress.

Thanks -- and welcome back!

Gj

Re: Updater branding