Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by kailasapu murali krishna <vr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/31 09:29:18 UTC

Retrieving the data without using jackrabbit from the database

Hi,

I need a small help. I have integrated database with jackrabbit, it's
created around 16 tables and data are stored successfully.
Unfortunately, jackrabbit folder is deleted from server. Now i tried with
deploying new war file and creating a jackrabbit folder once again. When I
try to fetch the records from the database its showing UUID is not
available.

Can we retrieve the data directly from the database using any
Java framework.
Please help me guys.

RE: Retrieving the data without using jackrabbit from the database

Posted by Prasad Bodapati <pr...@pb.com>.
 > jackrabbit folder is deleted from server

You mean repository folder is deleted from the server ?

> When I try to fetch the records from the database its showing UUID is not available.

How are you trying to fetch records ? how did you end up in situation of accessing non existed record ?

Please add more details, hopefully someone can help

Prasad