Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> on 2012/06/05 14:15:56 UTC

Readonly on Password-protected Documents (was: NewWikiMainPage)

Dear Phil,

    Reading again, I found that this is unrelated to Wiki.  I renamed
the subject.

    I cannot verify this on my 3.4.0, 3.3.0 and 3.2.1, Debian linux
x86_64.  What OpenOffice version and OS version are you using?

Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>