Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 07:44:08 UTC

Re: FIX Session creation with the message delivery endpoint.

Hi Asanka,

Do you suggest that we should create the session with the acceptor at
Synapse start up?

Thanks

Best Regards,
Hiranya

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asanka,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Asanka Abeysinghe <as...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Yes (if the initiator is up and running) or as soon as the initiator comes
> up (we can start the fix engine by defining the acceptor sessions so
> quickfix will connect automatically).

I don't think implementing this is a difficult thing. We just need to look
at the address end point parameter at the startListeningForService method
and create the session accordingly. May be we can even  make this optional.
That is we can introduce a  new parameter. If it  not set Synapse will
create all the sessions at start up. If it is set sessions with the
acceptors will be created in a 'lazy' manner.

If you can raise a JIRA we can start working on this.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Hiranya Jayathilaka

Posted by Asanka Abeysinghe <as...@wso2.com>.