Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Karol Kozak <k....@rzg.mpg.de> on 2004/02/25 10:44:31 UTC

Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1- please remove eDoc 2.1.4 information

Dear Mr and Mss.
Sorry. I gave you our project to your Link Livesites www.edoc.mpg.de eDoc. We are not still done with implementation of cocoon. Can we remove this project from page. I let you know if we done implementation.
I was thinging that all update  process this pagel ist will take longer time. But you are very quick :).

Thank you
Karol Koz

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1- please remove eDoc 2.1.4 information

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 25.02.2004 10:44, Karol Kozak wrote:

> Dear Mr and Mss.
> Sorry. I gave you our project to your Link Livesites www.edoc.mpg.de eDoc. We are not still done with implementation of cocoon. Can we remove this project from page. I let you know if we done implementation.
> I was thinging that all update  process this pagel ist will take longer time. But you are very quick :).

Hello Karol,

it just depends on the number of requests, on spare time and so on.
What's the time frame for your implementation? Maybe it's to short to
remove it now and add it two weeks later again.

Joerg