Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/11/04 16:06:26 UTC

10.1.2 release candidate #2 eclipse-ui plugin

Susan could you rebuild the eclipse ui plugin for 10.1 svn 330608.

What will hopefully be release candidate #2 is at:
http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.1.2.1.330608/

When the plugin is ready, I will sign and add to the distribution and
then we can get Andrew's ok to go ahead with the vote.

Thanks

Kathey
'

Re: 10.1.2 release candidate #2 eclipse-ui plugin