Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/02 19:28:08 UTC

Re: cTAKES job on UIMA DUCC

Hi Yi-Wen,

DUCC offers the same resolve options as UIMA for descriptors, by location
or by name.
The documentation from
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-ducc-2.0.0/duccbook.html#x1-310003.5
is repeated below:

When searching for UIMA XML resource files such as descriptors, DUCC
searches either the filesystem or Java classpath according to the following
rules: 1. If the resource ends in .xml it is assumed the resource is a file
in the filesystem and the path is either an absolute path or a path
relative to the specified working directory. 2. If the resource does not
end in .xml, it is assumed the resource is in the Java classpath. DUCC
creates a resource name by replacing the ”.” separators with ”/” and
appending ”.xml”.
Regards,
Eddie