Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/05 09:38:19 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] maven faling (WeakMap)

What’s the status one this? (I did not understand the issue very well.)

I’m relying on ObjectMap in my code, and it would be nice to have it working in the official build. ;-)

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
How many folks actually use the FlexJS ASDoc?

Do folks have the cycles to make the ASDoc example a bit better?  The dual
branch is pretty much going to force us to give up on using regular Flex
to generate our ASDoc.  It might be time to just switch to the ASDoc
example until Chris or others get the DITA-to-HTML conversion working.  At
least more of us know how to change MXML and AS in the example than change
the compiler or tweak the XSLT for DITA.  And it would be eating our own
dog food.

Thoughts?
-Alex

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.