Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by li...@yahoo.com on 2001/12/13 19:31:32 UTC

.vm and psml

Hello,

Im creating an Intralink portal for my company.  My
question is how do I get my default.vm to point to
different psml files depending on the link that they
clicked.

Thanks.

Lionel

Re: .vm and psml

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
I think you want to implement the .vm that will read several psml right??

I think in the mail-archive you can find how to implement role and
group...just it..

but, there is several bug, if you implement more than 1 pane in group or
role pane.

so, my tips is still make a convetional development, you must implement the
session user, so you can implement single sign-on (email if you success this
step also, i still stack...)

For this phase, Jetspeed is ideal only for main page development, and the
rest you must create it like develop portal..

But, if you can create a code that can read the psmls and put in you web
site, please post to this mail, esp from me, i am very thanks full...

Frans

http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg00751.html

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>