Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM> on 2001/04/24 22:21:24 UTC

New Committer Commits

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who helped me on my way to
performing my first successful commit.

As we had expected, the firewall was the problem (maybe I am as clever as I
think that I am). Our technical people did not want to touch the firewall,
so now I have another PC in my office on the other side of the firewall. It
is a bit of a pain to move stuff over there to commit - but easier than
having to bring it home to do it.

I was not able to get WinCVS to work with OpenSSH, but using MindTerm and
following the Jakarta instructions I was successful.

Thank You Very Much,
Art