Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Zachary Zolton <za...@timelines.com> on 2009/09/23 18:27:28 UTC

Futon Custom Test Suites

Hola,

I found this feature of Futon accidentally while looking at the Sofa
design document and saw the "open in test runner" link next to the
test.js attachment.

After googling around a bit, this was all I could find:
http://github.com/halorgium/couchdb/commit/95688aae7c819b25c300e4a26965ecf28f1fb0f1

Can anyone point me to any more information regarding creating and
executing custom test suites in Futon?

Cheers,

Zach

PS If someone feels that this question would be more appropriate on
the CouchApp mailing list I won't get pissy... Promise! (^_^)

Re: Futon Custom Test Suites

Posted by Paul Joseph Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
  Zachary,

It's nothing more than an environment to create test cases to submit
to jira or paste in irc. Though if you have a tests.js attachment on a
design doc you should get a link to run them in futon.

Paul