Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/09/16 18:11:38 UTC

Added Batik to blocks build - be surprised...

I've fixed the build to accomodate more than one block being built 8-)
and added batik to the blocks.
After a brief test I've concluded that it works, but you never know...

Anyway, if you have 2 secs, look in the batik block source, and you may
probably find files that I never thought were part of the Batik
dependency myself.

If someone wants to try and migrate other code that does *not* need
specialized Avalon components, go ahead, advertise and commit.
I'll be working now on making blocks that need Avalon components work too.

In the meantime, others can try and think about how-where in the code to
add support for dynamic additions to the configuration and to the
sitemap, IE how to dynamically mount these blocks.

Cheers!

             - verba volant, scripta manent -