Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gulcu <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2002/01/09 15:42:19 UTC

Folding log4j-cvs into log4j-dev

Hello all,

Other Jakarta projects do not have a separate cvs
list. For the sake of uniformity, I would like to get
rid of the log4j-cvs mailing list and fold it into
log4j-dev.

This will increase the traffic on the dev list.
However, I think all log4j developers should get cvs
updates.

As such, log4j-cvs subscribers are kindly requested to
also subscribe to log4j-dev list if they have not done
so already.

Are there any objections to this move? Thanks, Ceki

ps: If you intend to reply to this message, then
please do so on log4j-dev, avoid crossposting if
possible.