Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Collings <jl...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 17:19:42 UTC

Detailed map for convention plugin?

Is there a graphical map of the decision tree for mapping?  I would
like to see something like that.

For example, it says in the documentation that OneTwoThreeAction maps
to one-two-three.jsp but I can't find where it delineates what will
happen if there is a one-two-three-success.jsp page. I remember I did
a lot of fish-flopping when I was trying to figure this out and I
don't remember what the answer is even now.

Jim C.

Re: Detailed map for convention plugin?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I think that is pretty well explained in the docs, there is a table
that will show the behavior, also see my response to your previous
email.

musachy