Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fred Tsang <fr...@widelearning.com> on 2001/04/25 15:25:51 UTC

RE: [C2] solaris 8 (sparc) sitemap error

Didn't know if anyone was interested, but after uninstalling jdk 1.3.0_02
and re-installing jdk1.2.2_07, cocoon's latest alpha build works again.  I
really think it's worthwhile for someone on the cocoon team to either report
the error to Sun, or at least figure out why there's a problem.  It could be
a bug in JDK 1.3.0.  Again, my environment is:

Sun Solaris 8 for Sparc
Apache 1.3.14
Tomcat 3.2.1

Cheers,