Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Elliotte Harold <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 15:21:37 UTC

Order dependent unit tests

I'm still struggling with some unit tests that pass when run in isolation
and fail when run as part of the larger suite. Here's a related question
that may help debug this. Suppose I create a factory like so:

        factory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false");

I then use this factory to set up the various destinations and a queue named
"foo".

Later in a different test I repeat this process. The factory is
reinitialized.

Will I in fact have created two different queues with different data stores?
Or will I have in some sense created the same queue twice? Is there some way
dat from one can leak into the next?

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
erharold@gmail.com