Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 20:19:40 UTC

Re: [Cassandra Store] Need to migrate to CQL Interface

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply, but I am writing on the jira page so we can keep
track of this over there.
But if you can take this on Madhawa, it'd be great! :)

Best,

Renato M.

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Renato,

Sure, I would like to work on this. Thanks for the initial skeleton work.

Thanks,
Madhawa

Madhawa