Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2011/04/04 03:48:50 UTC

[Announce] wicketstuff-core 1.4.17 and wicketstuff-core 1.5-RC3 released

Hello,

Unfortunately for me just after releasing the 1.4.16.1 and 1.5-RC2.1
wicketstuff-core releases last week the vote occurred for the next set
of wicket stable versions.

Since they have been released I have just redone the release process for
wicketstuff-core to create both a 1.4.17 and 1.5-RC3 release.

Development on the next 1.4.x release takes place on the core-1.4.x
branch: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/core-1.4.x
Development on the next 1.5.x release takes place on the master branch:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

Both have been released through the oss.sonatype.org infrastructure and
should sync to maven central within 1-2 hours (1.4.17 first and then
1.5-RC3).

1.4.17 Details:

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.4.17

The main addition is the new wicket-eidogo project with is a web SGF
editor for go/baduk/igo game.

The full changeset can be see using: git log
wicketstuff-core-1.4.16.1..wicketstuff-core-1.4.17

1.5-RC3 Details:

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.5-RC3

Nick Wiedenbrueck (10 commits): changes related to the console project

akiraly (9 commits): code cleanup and wicket-html5 changes.

Inaiat Henrique (2 commits): [mootools-meiomask] related

Isammoc (2 commits):  wicket-eidogo related

The full change set can be see using: git log
wicketstuff-core-1.4-RC2.1..wicketstuff-core-1.5-RC3

I will plan on doing the next release within one month from today.  Let
me know if you commit something and/or need a point release sooner.

Regards,

Mike