Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Craig Niles <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/18 18:58:31 UTC

Using karaf-maven-assembly and Service wrapper

Is there a way in which I can create the OS service files (in a similar way
to the wrapper:install command) but integrated with the karaf-assembly
packaging for the karaf-maven-plugin?

Re: Using karaf-maven-assembly and Service wrapper

Posted by Craig Niles <ni...@gmail.com>.
I want to install with an RPM.  I've managed to do what I want using some
RPM post-install scripting (using the codehaus RPM maven plugin).
Basically starting a daemon with bin/start and then executing the
wrapper:install command with bin/client.

Are you suggesting doing it with the WrapperService API?
https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/wrapper/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/wrapper/WrapperService.java

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,