Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Celencia Celencia <pr...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/03/10 12:49:51 UTC

interested in your product

Good afternoon,

We are 4
students in Master2 in IAE of Nantes and accomplish our project of the end of study
for Celencia: consulting firm in organization and assistance in maitrise of
work in systems of information. The society counts currently 16 members with an
objective to double the enrolments during two years.

Our project
consists in setting up in place an efficient internal base for managing Human Resources
(HR) which would replace or reinforce the existent already in place currently
composed of documents Excel: report of activity, CV, booklet of reception,
report of astonishment, note of framing etc. We created a document, which summarize
all of the specifications that ERP should cover.

Do you
think that OFBiz could correspond to our needs? Are you offering personalised specifications
for your tool? And if yes for which price? We would like to hearing from you as
soon as possible, in order to start our collaboration and transfer you the
document with all specifications you need.

Faithfully
yours,
Olha Simkiv
Master 2
MPSIC
IAE of Nantes
0663663726

Re: interested in your product

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Grin....

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Initially this was only to get a way to tweak OE which is pretty low on features options
I got a bit more involved than I wanted but, after some experiments, I still like what I have

Thanks for support :D

Jacques

Posted by Ted Byers <r....@gmail.com>.

--
R.E.(Ted) Byers, Ph.D.,Ed.D.
TED@MERCHANTSERVICECORP.COM

Re: interested in your product

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Jacques

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques

Posted by Rodrigo Lima <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have more than 3 years of experience with OFBiz.
I am a software developer for over 14 years, with over 15 development
languages.
Extractive Industries in the model home-office and in the amount of $ 60.00
per hour.
My working model in the model can be XP or following the specifications that
they send.

Att,

Rodrigo Lima