Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by si...@gmail.com on 2012/02/07 05:56:57 UTC

Query on QPID funda

Hi,

1.Can anyone tell me what are the advantages of using multiple brokers over
single broker? I what scenario we can start multiple brokers?

2.Can anyone tell me what is the exact difference between binding key and
routing key , when those two keys are decided(or broker knows about
it) during the lifecycle of the application?

How does it help for the broker to decide how to route the messages and
based on what criteria. Can some teach me the clear picture of all these
questions.

I know it might sound very simple for many but this is a very fundamental
important information need to be known for any QPID newbees like me.

Regards,

Sinduja.R

Re: Query on QPID funda

Posted by William Henry <wh...@redhat.com>.