Posted to commits@pulsar.apache.org by "conor-nsurely (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org> on 2024/04/05 13:21:06 UTC

[D] Golang functions initialSubscriptionPosition not supported? [pulsar]

GitHub user conor-nsurely created a discussion: Golang functions initialSubscriptionPosition not supported?

The streamnative docs https://docs.streamnative.io/docs/function-develop-golang#feature-matrix

Say that this feature is not supported but I can't see anything about it in the apache pulsar documentation.
Would anyone be able to clarify this for me please?

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/22445

----
This is an automatically sent email for commits@pulsar.apache.org.

Re: [D] Golang functions initialSubscriptionPosition not supported? [pulsar]

Posted by "jiangpengcheng (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org>.
GitHub user jiangpengcheng added a comment to the discussion: Golang functions initialSubscriptionPosition not supported?

the Go instance still lacks some configuration, I will create a new PR to add them

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/22445#discussioncomment-9032424

----

Posted by "lhotari (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org>.
GitHub user lhotari added a comment to the discussion: Golang functions initialSubscriptionPosition not supported?

I don't have an answer, but this seems to be related to https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/22349 and https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/22350. Perhaps @jiangpengcheng could explain?

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/22445#discussioncomment-9022091

----
This is an automatically sent email for commits@pulsar.apache.org.