Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/25 21:36:37 UTC

support for dav ?

Since the last build (3.0.0-svn-72) the
org.apache.wiki.dav.AttachmentDavProviderTest JUnit test fails.
I think I also heard on this list that support for dav in JSPWiki in general
is not really there anymore.

What do we do with this, fix or remove it completely in 3.0 ?

regards,
Harry

Re: support for dav ?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Removing code by apache rules needs a vote, I think.  Can you call the
vote formally?

/Janne

Re: support for dav ?

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: support for dav ?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: support for dav ?

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Personally, I would like to remove DAV suppor in 3t. But I will go
along with whatever the group (or Janne, the DAV-father) decides. My
sense is it isn't used much, based on the inquiries on the mailing
lists. (Roughly zero...)