Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@emerging-trade.com> on 2002/10/07 15:44:59 UTC

PDK demo

Hi,

I am new to Phoenix. I was going through the source code of the PDK
demo. PDKDemoServerImpl class has a main method. As I know, the Phoenix
components do not need a main method. Can some one please tell me what
is the purpose of this method?

Raj

Re: PDK demo

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Raj,

It is dual mode. It is designed to show that coding for Phoenix does not
/force/ abandoning of the command line (mainable).

- Paul