Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Andre Polykanine <an...@oire.org> on 2014/02/12 00:26:57 UTC

Accessibility testing

Hello everyone,
I  would  like  to  test upcoming accessibility features in OpenOffice
4.1.
I  work  as  a  hardware/software  translator and tester for a company
developing  and  selling  equipment  and  software  for  the blind and
visually impaired.
Being  blind  myself,  I'm highly interested in accessibility of every
decent product in general and OpenOffice in particular.
I'm   using   JAWS  for  Windows under Windows 7 on a daily basis but I'm able to run
Non-Visual Desktop Access as well, if needed.
Thank you!

--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre