Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/10/03 06:28:03 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Karaf

  - Apache Karaf provides a very modern and polymorphic container, multi-purpose
(microservices, OSGi, etc) powered by OSGi.

## Issues:
  - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
  - We did 3 releases in the last 3 months
  - We identified some improvements and new features to do in Karaf container
but also in the sub-projects
  - We see more interactions and contributions coming from other communities,
especially OpenDaylight.

## Health report:
  - Our user community is still growing up and we are in touch with other
communities like OpenHAB and OpenDaylight.
  - We are discussing about potential new committers

## PMC changes:

  - Currently 15 PMC members.
  - Last PMC addition was Christian Schneider on Mon Aug 22 2016

## Committer base changes:

  - Currently 30 committers.
  - Stephen Kitt was added as a committer on Tue Jul 04 2017
  - Last committer addition: Tue Jul 04 2017 (Stephen Kitt)

## Releases:

  - 4.1.2 was released on Tue Aug 08 2017
  - Decanter 1.4.0 was released on Sun Jul 23 2017
  - 4.0.10 was released on Thu Sep 28 2017

## Mailing list activity:

  - dev@karaf.apache.org:

  - user@karaf.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: