Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Justine Nowak <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/05 19:36:58 UTC

Product Minimum Quantity

Hello,

We have a product that requires is sold as 24 units how do we have the
system require the user to increment by 24 each time.

Re: Product Minimum Quantity

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Justine,
One more option you can check and see what is best suitable for your
business requirements quantity included in the product table. Here you can
add 24 and as a user purchase 1 quantity that means 24. Pieces Included is
another field can be use.

A combination of quantityUomId and quantityIncluded is good option to go
with.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki