Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr> on 2015/06/01 21:50:34 UTC

Font awesome in framework folder (branch bootstrap)

Hi,

I'm using font awesome for my current projects.
 From the official website : "Font Awesome gives you scalable vector
icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and
anything that can be done with the power of CSS."

So it's very useful for a good looking GUI :)

Do you think it could be possible to push it in the
OFBizRoot/framework/images/webapp/images folder ?

Julien.

Re: Font awesome in framework folder (branch bootstrap)

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Hi Taher,

I think the topic of bootstrap in the framework will answer this point :)

Julien.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,