Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Abhinav Gupta <ag...@rocketfuelinc.com> on 2008/06/27 19:17:31 UTC

use cases of zookeeper..

Is there a good documentation of the use cases of zookeeper?

What all scenarios has the technology been used both inside/ outside yahoo?

Thanks!
Abhinav

RE: use cases of zookeeper..

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Yes. Hadoop does have a page. We will have one as soon as we are done
migrating. There's work to be done still. :)

Mahadev

RE: use cases of zookeeper..

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I actually think it would be great to have a page where users can describe
briefly what they use ZooKeeper for. Doesn't Hadoop have a page like that? I

RE: use cases of zookeeper..

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.