Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2007/05/24 17:39:59 UTC

Nightly builds and deprecation warnings

The log size crept up again, over 100K to about 110K.  I am turning off
deprecation warnings for the nightly build, which cuts the report size by
about 50%.  That will permit the messages to be posted to the list again.
This change is only a command line change for the script, nothing in SVN.

	--- Noel

Re: Nightly builds and deprecation warnings

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Noel J. Bergman ha scritto:
> The log size crept up again, over 100K to about 110K.  I am turning off
> deprecation warnings for the nightly build, which cuts the report size by
> about 50%.  That will permit the messages to be posted to the list again.
> This change is only a command line change for the script, nothing in SVN.
>
> 	--- Noel

Thank you,
Stefano