Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/04 12:54:58 UTC

Re: join the group

Welcome Dmitry,

you can do it by your own:

Best,
Christian

Re: join the group

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Dmitry Volodin <dm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Christian,
>
> I'm a little bit confusing with following phrase from contributing document:
> ...If you want to have a go at fixing an issue you need to be in the list
> of camel-developers on the issue tracker. To join the group, please mail
> the dev@camel.apache.org mail list with the email address you used to
> register with the issue tracker and we'll add you to the group...

That seems like an overstatement. You can do contributions the usual
github style as PRs and create JIRA tickets etc.

The @dev is for discussing "bigger" things with the Camel project and
for the Camel team/developers to discuss stuff with the project etc.

I will get that phrase removed.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: join the group