Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/29 22:26:11 UTC

iOS Getting Started docs pull request

This is a pretty big change so I'd appreciate another set of eyes on it
before I commit:  https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/2

thanks,
-becky

Re: iOS Getting Started docs pull request

Posted by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the comments, Giorgio.  I incorporated the first two.  I didn't
make changes to the JS example as I would rather not teach JavaScript best
practices in the Getting Started guide.  I just used the original simple
example because I think this is what most people are familiar with.   I
have no objections if you want to modify this - although probably eaiser to
wait until it is merged.

-becky

Posted by Giorgio Natili <g....@gnstudio.com>.
Hi Becky,