Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Samuele Brignoli <sa...@darpha.com> on 2001/12/17 10:17:02 UTC

R: Hi I'm totally new, yes a total idiot on STRUTS ;-) but a free guy

Yes I can buy of course. But Who can tell me that tomorrow you at jcorporate
make me pay 20.000 $ for Expresso. In that case I can' t move away to ensure
my applications still works. I use Java hoping to be free from platforms and
sqlservers and app servers etc. Why do I have to purchase Expresso? I have
doubt also on Java and more on struts and a lot more on Expresso. I can code
a simpler content manager all by myself in JSP. I can enjoy a lot. And be
free ( maybe ). Sometimes reinventing the wheel is not so bad.

	--kako