Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Fletcher <jf...@voicelog.net> on 2004/07/22 16:24:42 UTC

JSP compilation

I'm trying to deploy a war with jsp pages in it, an I'm getting

No Java compiler was found to compile the generated source for the JSP.

Not a big surprise, but I can't figure out how to fix it.

I tried adding a jetty-web.xml to WEB-INF with the following:
..
<Configure class="org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext">
    <Call name="addClassPath">
      <Arg type="String">/usr/java/java/lib/tools.jar</Arg>
    </Call>
</Configure>

But no luck there.  Am I doing something wrong?
Is there a better approach?

Thanks,
Jeff