Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by chanakanilan <uo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/05 13:54:07 UTC

How to create a service using external jar files other than axis jar files

I m wrote a service that which uses some external jar files(connection
pool.jar-To connect with the database)I try to search a good article for how
to add external jars other than axis jars but not found.so plz tell me the
relevent steps to deploy the service.And plz help and tell good articals
about axis1.4

Re: How to create a service using external jar files other than axis jar files

Posted by chanakanilan <uo...@gmail.com>.
Im not using axis2 im using axis1.4.so just add dependent libriis into lib
file will work

Posted by Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Posted by si...@bt.com.