Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mikhail Petrov <pm...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/20 09:44:57 UTC

Joining node validation failure event.

Hello, Igniters.

There is a case which requires to handle joining node validation failure
in Ignite components and obtain information of the node that tried to
join and the reason for the failure. Now, as I see, there is no way to
do it. I propose to implement a new event -- NodeValidationFailedEvent
-- and record it in case the validation fails. I have created Tiket [1]
and PR [2], which shows an example of implementation. Could anyone take
a look at it, please?

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7057

Re: Joining node validation failure event.

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mikhail,

Interesting topic. Could you please shed some light how a node
validation failure can be handled? Immediately cannot imagine how one
can handle it.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Joining node validation failure event.

Posted by Mikhail Petrov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Andrey.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Hi, Mikhail!