Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Christine Koppelt <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2006/12/21 14:54:30 UTC

TripleSec & JIRA

Hi all,

someone with the appropriate rights should create an own JIRA folder
for TripleSec and move all existing issues from safehaus to apache. I
saw that someone added TripleSec issues to the directory jira and i
think it could be quite exhausting to sort out this all in the end.

regards

Christine

Re: TripleSec & JIRA

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Christine Koppelt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> someone with the appropriate rights should create an own JIRA folder
> for TripleSec and move all existing issues from safehaus to apache. I
> saw that someone added TripleSec issues to the directory jira and i
> think it could be quite exhausting to sort out this all in the end.

Very good advice.  I just took care of this and moved David's issues.

Thanks,
Alex