Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Quert <ki...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/26 12:38:13 UTC

How to configure service-saxon to transform message from JMS topic

Hello All,

I am new buddy to the Servciemix
I want to transform message which arrive into the JMS Topic(Say Topic1) and
send the output message to the another JMS Topic (Say Topic2).
Please explain how to acheive this scenario.

I have tried below setup:

- Created and configured servicemix-saxon
- created and configured JMS Provider
- created and configured JMS Consumer
- created and configured EIP (wireTap,pipeline)

I have attached the xbean.xml file for the above service unit's.
please let me know if there is any configuration mistaked. If the above
setup not correct, please tell me how to acheive the above scenario.

thanks in advance.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18665637/transform.zip transform.zip

Re: How to configure service-saxon to transform message from JMS topic

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.
Your Jms Consumer bean was pointing to a wrong endpoint (test;xslt instead
od endpoint)
But if you want to use eip to route the emssage, your targetService must
point to the eip pipeline service (I guess) not the xslt service.

So your jms consumer configuration should look like this :

    <jms:endpoint service="test:xslt"
                  endpoint="endpoint"
*                  targetService="test:pipeline"
                  targetEndpoint="endpoint"
*                  role="consumer"
                  destinationStyle="topic"
                  jmsProviderDestinationName="Topic1"
                  connectionFactory="#connectionFactory" />
Manuel