Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/06/21 10:56:12 UTC

Looking for Contributitors: Apache Flink meets Apache Mesos and DC/OS

Hi,
we are actively looking for contributors (and anyone interested) for the
Flink DC/OS package, as well as the Mesos Flink framework.

We will have a first meeting to explain the current package and
outline/develop a potential roadmap in the next virtual DC/OS office hours:
https://www.meetup.com/DC-OS-Online-Meetup/events/240919616/.

If you cannot make it to this virtual event, feel free to reach out via the
#flink channel in the  DC/OS community slack (chat.dcos.io).

Looking forwards to many cool features around Flink and Mesos/ DC/OS,
Jörg and Till

Re: Looking for Contributitors: Apache Flink meets Apache Mesos and DC/OS

Posted by Su...@cognizant.com.
Please count me in .

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 22 juin 2017 à 06:27, Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io>> a écrit :

The only required skill is interest in that package :).

There are many different tasks including development, testing, building docker images, documentation ....

We will discuss details in during the meeting.

Joerg

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:33 PM, <Su...@cognizant.com>> wrote:
Hi,
Greetings …

What are the skill sets required for contributing towards the Flink Framework.

Regards,
Sundeep Kumar

We will have a first meeting to explain the current package and outline/develop a potential roadmap in the next virtual DC/OS office hours: https://www.http://meetup.com/DC-OS-Online-Meetup/events/240919616/.

If you cannot make it to this virtual event, feel free to reach out via the #flink channel in the  DC/OS community slack (chat.dcos.io<http://chat.dcos.io>).

Looking forwards to many cool features around Flink and Mesos/ DC/OS,
Jörg and Till
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

Posted by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Did you see my slack message?