Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de> on 2003/05/21 19:15:33 UTC

[collections] Gump build failed on Nagoya

Hi all,

just in case this would go unnoticed:

   http://nagoya.apache.org/~rubys/gump/

A test failure in commons-collections is rendering the whole Gump run
almost useless. I haven't been able to reproduce the failure locally,
and maybe it has even been fixed in the meantime.

-chris

Re: [collections] Gump build failed on Nagoya

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Apologies for writing a really crap unit test.

Test replaced with a better one in CVS HEAD. I guess Gump should sort itself
out now.

Stephen

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Thanks for the info, Martin.

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de

Re: [collections] Gump build failed on Nagoya

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.