Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2014/07/05 00:55:05 UTC

LDAP query to see if a person is a member of infra team

What is the LDAP query I can use to see if a person is a member of infra team.

Regards,
Alan

Re: LDAP query to see if a person is a member of infra team

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 5:20 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> On Jul 5, 2014, at 12:57 AM, jan i <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> team.
>>>>

>>> The LDAP object for infra members, not root@ is :
>>>
>>> cn-infrastructure,ou=groups,ou=services,dc=apache,dc=org
>>>
>> Depending on what you look after you might want to include:
>> dn: cn=infrastructure-interest,ou=groups,ou=services,dc=apache,dc=org
>>
>> infrastructure-interest have access to our repo.
>

> I am a member of neither and yet I seem to have R/O access to the svn repo.  Is this because I am an ASF member?

Assuming the repository in question is /infrastructure, the answer is yes.

Access to /infrastructure is defined as:

[/infrastructure]
@infrastructure = rw
@member = r
@infrastructure-interest = r
@svnadmins = rw
# deny all access to everyone else.
* =

This definition can be found in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/pit-authorization-template

> Regards,
> Alan

- Sam Ruby

Re: LDAP query to see if a person is a member of infra team

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 5 July 2014 01:06, Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> wrote:

> On 4 Jul 2014, at 23:55, Alan D. Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>
> > What is the LDAP query I can use to see if a person is a member of infra
> team.
> >

> The LDAP object for infra members, not root@ is :
>
> cn-infrastructure,ou=groups,ou=services,dc=apache,dc=org

Depending on what you look after you might want to include:
dn: cn=infrastructure-interest,ou=groups,ou=services,dc=apache,dc=org

infrastructure-interest have access to our repo.

rgds
jan I

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
On 4 Jul 2014, at 23:55, Alan D. Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> What is the LDAP query I can use to see if a person is a member of infra team.

The LDAP object for infra members, not root@ is :

cn-infrastructure,ou=groups,ou=services,dc=apache,dc=org

> Regards,
> Alan

Cheers,
Tony