Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by javabuddy <ma...@roomity.com> on 2005/08/05 00:58:58 UTC

File Not Found Exception....

HI All,

I am a Lucene user for a month or so.. After some bad beat ups I learnt that only one thread can write into the index location.

SO after that everything was smoooth, but not I am getting

"File Not Found : (some index file)"......Exception.

Once I get this exception the search also stops to work and it gives the same exception.

Then I learnt that I need to optimize the indexes. I did that .. that too only when I am "NOT" writing to the index.

Even that gave me the same problem.....

Then I decided to start from scratch... after some 4-5 hrs of continous Indexing I am getting the same kind of error...

Can anybody shed some light on it????

- Gana.