Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@comcast.net> on 2006/07/25 23:48:41 UTC

Another docs question...

Are the docs on the Daisy site for 2.2, or for 2.1.X?

I think I read somewhere just recently that they're for 2.2.  It might
have been in one of Bruno's replies to one of my questions... :-)  but
I can't rememeber...

—ml—

Re: Another docs question...

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 14:48 -0700, Mark Lundquist wrote:
> Are the docs on the Daisy site for 2.2, or for 2.1.X?

Both:

These should be for 2.2:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/659.html

and these for 2.1:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/654.html

though some documents (like those about the forms) are shared between
both.