Posted to users@maven.apache.org by adrien ruffie <ad...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/11/20 12:20:36 UTC

Update and Cache Artifactory Maven 3

Hello all,

I have a build failed with the following error when I try to build my webapp
:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project my-webapp: Could not resolve
dependencies for project com.edeal.frontline: my -webapp:war:Head-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact org.json.rpc:jsonrpc:jar:1.0 -> [Help 1]

I use Maven 3.0.4 and Artifactory 2.6.5 and Y my settings.xml and my pom.xml
(I have try following configuration in each file but nothing work, see repo
declaration in repo.txt attachment file)

I have correctly declared json-rpc
http://json-rpc.googlecode.com/svn/mavenrepo in remote repositories in my
Artifactory and added to my remote-repos (virtual), and previous dependency
is available in this

Repository

<dependency>

                    <groupId>org.json.rpc</groupId>

                    <artifactId>jsonrpc</artifactId>

                    <version>1.0</version>

             </dependency>

I have also try : mvn clean compile -U but nothing ...

Any one have an idea ?

Thank and best regards

Adrien RuffiƩ