Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Preetika Agarwal <ag...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/22 12:48:39 UTC

Hello

Hello,

I hope you are doing good. I joined the apache ignite community today. This
is my first time trying to contribute to the open source community. I just
wanted to give a quick introduction. I am a software developer based in
India. I look forward to working with all of you.

Regards

Preetika

Re: Hello

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Preetika and welcome!

Glad you joined us. I don't know the level of your expertise but, just in
case, check our examples and docs to see what you would be interested in
contributing. This page is useful as well:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute

Let us know once you picked a ticket.

-
Denis