Posted to user@spark.apache.org by satish saley <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 23:14:52 UTC

Redirect from yarn to spark history server

Hello,

I am running pyspark job using yarn-cluster mode. I can see spark job in
yarn but I am able to go from any "log history" link from yarn to spark
history server. How would I keep track of yarn log and its corresponding
log in spark history server? Is there any setting in yarn/spark that let me
redirect to spark history server from yarn?

Best,
Satish

Re: Redirect from yarn to spark history server

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
See http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-yarn.html,
especially the parts that talk about
spark.yarn.historyServer.address.