Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/30 21:54:29 UTC

How to download/package all versions of artifact

I have a use case where I want to include in a subfolder of my assembled
zip all of the versions of a particular artifact (or even better all within
a range of versions).

What's the best way to do this?

-Dave

Re: How to download/package all versions of artifact

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.
Is there a way to specify all versions somehow?  There are about 20+
versions so would be a pretty long list if I have to do them individually.

-Dave

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from my phone

Re: How to download/package all versions of artifact

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
So these are not project dependencies since only 1 version is allowed as
a dependency and are not on the classpath since only 1 version is used