Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Umesh Chandak <um...@gslab.com> on 2008/05/13 15:19:12 UTC

Disabling Identity Constraint valiation

Hi All,
     I want to put error if my xsd contains the element relared to
identityConstraints like xsd:selector. Does any one  the function to
get the error messages if the xsd contains the element related to the
Identity Constraints. I tried the setFeature  with
fgXercesIdentityConstraintChecking  with value false but it didn't
complaint about the presence of identity constraints.

Thanks is advance.

Thanks.
Regards,
Umesh

Re: Disabling Identity Constraint valiation

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
Hi Umesh,
the setting simply disables the computation of the identity constraints,
it doesn't make them an illegal part of the schema; the only way to
detect the presence of xsd:selector in the schema would be to manually
look for the elements in the source schema (and its included parts),
e.g. by using  getElementsByTagNameNS

Alberto